Saturday, October 4, 2008

Things you need to know:

1. Anya is going to be Chewbacca for Halloween and Willow will be Princess Leia. In keeping with the theme, I got Anya a Darth Vader trick-or-treat basket, which I showed to her early in case she was going to freak out about it.

2. Anya is now obsessed with Darth Vader.

Last night, I had the basket on the table. After dinner, I set Anya's tray on the table next to it and forgot about it, which is a no-no in general since Belle will get up on the table (all four paws) to eat any food left out.

A little later as we were getting ready to go for a walk, I looked over at the table to see Belle up there eating Anya's leftovers, so I yelled "Belle, get down!".

Anya noticed as well and FLIPPED out. "Belle, off, Darth Vader, off! Belle! No! Darth Vader!"

She cried about it for about half of our walk and kept giving Belle dirty looks.

Apparently, she felt the need to protect Darth Vader from the evil, evil beagle.

She's going to be very disappointed someday when she finds out he's a bad guy for much of the series.

0 comments: